Digital Product Owner m/f
Within the Digital Innovation group as part of the Kitchen Appliances, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Product Owner. As Product Owner you are accountable for developing the vision of our digital products and delivering an excellent digital experience. You are accountable for effective partnership with key stakeholders across business practices and cross functional teams to shape the solution and drive continuous improvement. This role ensures the delivery of optimal products, measured against business goals and the user's engagement and satisfaction with our digital products.
- Own and support product initiatives and user experience from ideation to rollout.
- Define and write user stories, acceptance criteria's and user interface design for platform and product enhancements.
- Obtain acceptance and alignment from stakeholders for the proposed scope and document requirements along with prioritization.
- Work with technology team to deliver the scope that generates business value.
- Drive day-to-day prioritization of work operations, projects and scope; troubleshoot reported issues and escalate when appropriate.
- Work with a cross-functional team to translate customer needs and technology directions into new or enhanced features and services.
- Closely collaborate with the UI design, analytics, technology, compliance, operations, and lines of business to understand the feasibility of the solution and subsequently drive delivery of the solution.
- Collaborate with business sponsors to define, analyze and communicate product roadmap alignment with business objectives as supported with business cases, market research, customer data and competitive analysis.
- Represents sponsors' visions and goals to the teams per alignment with business roadmap.
- Gather customer feedback to validate that the product works against stated metrics
- Stay up-to-date of technology trends. Partner with stakeholders to evaluate new tools and technologies.Analyze industry research/trends, competitors, analytics, user insights and third party solutions impacting your product.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, technology or related field or equivalent experience.
- In depth understanding of business and marketing operations/needs impacting their product.
- 3+ years experience related to defining or implementing digital projects.
- Digital projects knowledge and know how (connected appliances, Smart Home, Internet of Things, Smart device applications based on iOS, Android.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- An interest and working experience in agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- High level understanding of safety, security, privacy and legal aspects related to digital propositions.
- Knowledge of connectivity technologies like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Experience delivering at least one major product from scratch where you had the role of a Product Owner.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Ability to effectively communicate recommendations to a broad range of audiences including leadership, internal business clients and technical developers.
- Proven record of effectively balancing both business and user needs to deliver quality digital products to consumers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with business partners. Demonstrated project management skills. Knowledge of basic development cycle processes, strong consultative skills, capable problem solver, ability to build consensus.
- Experience with data analytics.
- Experience working with tools like Rally, Jira, TFS.
- Entrepreneurial thinking/acting, result-oriented, able to work under pressure
- Structured way of working
- Able to identify problems; structuring and definition skills ("getting to the point")
- Holistic thinking (systematic thinking)
- Open for new ideas and new options
- Target-oriented and disciplined
- Independently puts plans into practice
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English, preferably also in German)
Appendix to §9 section 2 General Equal Treatment: The collective minimum salary is equal to EUR 43 022,- The actual annual income is commensurate with the market, your qualifications, and experience. Additionally, we offer various social benefits
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)