Do you go big or small…..? Yes!
We believe in both. That's why we're a $35 billion company with the mindset of a start-up. So big idea, small idea, or somewhere in between, here's your chance to share it with us.
Key Account Manager (m/f)
ID 1706967, permanent contract, Vienna, Austria
- Achieving national sales targets (net revenue, volume, customer profitability, etc.) for dedicated customers in respective category
- Developing and implementing an overall customer strategy deriving from Sales and Category Strategy for dedicated customers
- Developing a yearly customer plan and develop promotion/activation activities to ensure achievement of AC targets
- Preparing and conducting annual account negotiations and ensuring the implementation of net pricing strategies and profit oriented allocation of discounts within dedicated customer and within agreed budgets
- Supporting optimal interaction and cooperation between Key Account, Category Planning, Field Force, Marketing, Finance and Logistics
- Supporting the Country Manager in developing and implementing national business strategies and activities.
For this role you will need to have:
- University degree in economics or any other relevant discipline
- Several years of professional experience in FMCG, ideally in Key Account and potentially Trade Marketing/Consumer Marketing
- Solid overall knowledge and understanding of all relevant sales aspects
- Profound analytical skills, business acumen and negotiation skills
- Ideally knowledge about Mondelez Customer & Shopper insight tools and processes
- Drivers license (class B)
- Fluency in English
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop you knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits!
Please apply online and visit our careers website: www.mondelezinternational.com/careers.
Join us and create delicious moments of joy in 1120 Vienna, Austria
Annual gross salary starting from EUR 56.720,00 according to skills and experience. As a multinational company we can offer you on top attractive social benefits.