Every day, millions of customers worldwide enjoy our products on mobile, tablet and desktop, which makes us proud and drives us to shape the future of digital entertainment. With our own cutting edge technology and - most importantly - our smart, talented and committed teams we are creating the next generation of betting products. As a member of the GVC group, we aim to "let the world play for real".
Customer Service Agent - CEE Team (m/f)
Are you a real people's person with great customer service skills? Are you fluent in at least one of the below listed CEE languages as well as German? Are you an enthusiastic sports(wo)man?
We are currently building a new customer service squad in our Vienna office. Therefore, we're looking for real team players to join bwin and provide professional support to our customers.
- Handling customer inquiries via e-mail/phone; including but not limited to product related (Sports, Casino, Poker) as well as cashier related matters
- Assessing individual issues and taking appropriate action to ensure customer needs are met
- Working in coordination with other teams based at different locations that share similar objectives
- Escalating system anomalies and general issues faced by customers to the relevant party
- Understanding Standard Operating Procedures and delivering service / quality standards to agreed levels
Your entrance ticket:
- Native speaker of at least one of these CEE languages: Polish, Russian, Croatian (incl. Serbian)
- English language skills to a business standard, German is a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills as well as high interpersonal skill level
- Calm manner and able to work under pressure and be confident in answering a wide range of customer enquiries
- Ability to perform well in a multi-task/cultural and ever changing dynamic environment
- General computer knowledge (MS Office, Internet)
- Good typing/keyboard skills
- Willingness and flexibility to work in shifts
- Interest in Sports, Casino and Poker products would be a benefit, relevant training will be provided
- We offer a salary of EUR 23.800,- gross p.a. for 40 hours/week + shift payment
- Awesome team of very knowledgeable & supportive colleagues
- A modern and dynamic working environment in the heart of Vienna
- A newly built office floor + table soccer, chill-out lounge, ...
Marxergasse 1B, 1030 Wien