NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
• Define end-to-end system solutions for RAIN RFID (UHF) on overall application level
• Build strategic alliances with reader manufacturers and strategic ecosystem players
• Identify differentiating application features to enable innovative transponder IC roadmap.
• Own light house projects with technical support and involvement of partners.
• Timely and qualitative completion of application level demonstrators
• Train field teams, partners, customers and support solution promotion into the market (white papers, webinars, conferences, etc).
• Analyze market landscape and competitive technology solutions on application level ("application level": Includes all components (hardware and software) of which a solution is comprised of:
Items, tags, readers, SW interfaces and back-end, data structures, cloud / network, analytics Tools)
• Degree in the field of electrical engineering or equivalent education
• Extensive knowledge and experience in RFID solutions with preferable background in:
• Markets: retail/logistics, fast moving consumer goods, proximity marketing companies
• Network with technology provider
• Profound job experience in executing on technical projects, such as HW systems, system integration or SW back end solutions
• Understanding of the ecosystem and market dynamics of above mentioned markets
• Experience in working with cross functional and cross regional teams
• Networking skills and social intelligence to build up alliances and partnerships
• Ability of in-depth end-to-end system discussions
• Experience in global business and willingness to travel
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
NXP offers competitive compensation. Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 80.000 gross. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Our people are the heart and soul of our business. Their talent enables NXP to continue providing Secure Connections for a Smarter World. Helping every employee to be the best that they can be is a core part of our philosophy. This means creating the right environment for individuals to flourish, with ample opportunities for career development.