Internship: Evaluation & Improvement of Customer-oriented Communication
Apply online now
Job ID: 20028
Start date: immediately
Type of employment: Part time
Length of contract: Temporary
In your new role you will:
- Familiarize with the automotive industry
- Extend of the existing wording catalog (standardized phrasing for customer communication)
- Analyse compliance with internal confidentiality rules towards customers (what can be communicated to the customer)
- Analyse the negotiation interaction with customers
- Work on evaluation & positioning of risk assessments in the escalation process
- Have knowledge exchange with other experts (potential business trips)
- Potentially participation in customer calls / meetings
- Evaluate & propose improvement of communication with challenging customers
- Analyse the managing stressful situations within teams
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is 1.333 gross p.m.(full-time basis).
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Preferably HTL graduation or technical pre-knowledge followed by a psychological education
- Principle technical & statistical interest
- Passed courses "Testtheorie" as well as "Statistik" I, II, III (potentially IV) or similar
- Passed elective subject "Vertiefung Gruppendynamik und Organisationsentwicklung" or similar
- Very good English skills (major communication is in English)
- Communication & self-management skills
- Software skills: powerpoint, excel, preferably R
Based on successful performance you will have the chance of conducting a Bachelor or Master Thesis in the above field.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Copy of your final Matura certificate
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
Apply online now
Student Recruiting Team