UNIQA Corporate Business (UCB), Team Governance & Referrals based in Vienna, is searching for a passionate team player in order to support our growing corporate business in CEE.
Interested? Apply today as:
Senior Underwriter International Corporate Motor Fleet (m/f)
- UNIQA Corporate Business (UCB) Governance & Referrals has been set up to increase the profitability and extend the services provided in order to meet the demand of local and international corporate clients.
- The Senior Underwriter Motor Fleet is focusing on the clear goal to establish a profitable corporate business portfolio, based on sound underwriting skills, focused on the needs of our clients, and contributing to increase the companies' assets.
- The Senior Underwriter is supporting local entities to write the business according to the overall targets of the company.
What to expect:
- Supporting the field underwriters according to the internal guidelines applicable to the local subsidiaries of UNIQA
- Administration of business cases from the subsidiaries / decision rights according to the authority level
- Improvement and development of underwriting tools and processes
- Enhancement of guidelines and wordings
- Know-how transfer to the local units
- Supervision of the local subsidiaries in order to secure compliance with the guidelines
- Other, with the goals and targets related daily topics and accountabilities
- Minimum of 5 years underwriting experience, preferably in corporate business with focus on motor fleet
- Proficiency with underwriting tools including calculation of motor fleet international programs
- Knowledge in handling of international corporate accounts
- Understanding of international (re)insurance standards
- Overall command of legal systems /special focus on MTPL/ and their impacts on insurance wordings/claims
- Excellent command of English as a company language and familiarity with the respective terminology
- Any additional language, especially German or any language spoken in CEE, would be an additional asset
- Analytical skills to identify exposures and handle them professionally
Your core competencies:
- Dealing with Ambiguity: being comfortable under uncertainty
- Decision Quality: wisely taking decisions to sustain quality
- Learning on the Fly: learning quickly and having a focus on solutions
- Peer Relationships: being a good team player
- Problem Solving: methodically solving issues
Annual minimum wage according to collective agreement: EUR 35.555,52 gross. We are prepared to exceed depending on qualification and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please forward your application to:
HR Business Partner
Telefon: (+43 1) 211 75-2195