MobFox is an emerging company in the mobile advertising space with offices in London, Tel Aviv, and Vienna. It is the biggest platform in Europe and the 5th biggest worldwide. With it's innovative solutions and newest technologies it has attracted over 20,000 publishers making 1 billion requests per hour.
As we expand our team in Vienna/Austria we are searching for …
Senior Data Engineer
Java, Big Data, Statistics, REST APIs | full-time: 38,5 hours / week
"As our Data Engineer you will be responsible for the heart of our business, our reporting pipeline. You will maintain and improve the current big-data pipeline on AWS and design and implement key algorithms to improve our system's revenue and performance."
What we offer:
- Work in an international environment
- Young and dynamic A-team
- Room for personal development
- Flexible working hours
- Room for own ideas and improvement to the product
- Great team, office, lots of coffee and regular team activities
- Maintain and improve our big data reporting pipeline based on the Hadoop ecosystem on AWS
- Monitor the health of our pipeline and take action
- Use machine learning to optimize core business decisions to improve revenue and performance
- Develop & document REST API to access the reporting data (real time and warehouse)
- Keep up to speed with new technologies and suggest improvements
- Strong data modeling skills, experience with relational and non-relational data stores
- Preferably studied Data Engineering & Statistics or solid experience with big data systems and statistics from professional experience
- Strong Java skills, preferably experience with Hive/Spark/Presto or Hadoop ecosystem
- Fluent in spoken and written English. German language skills are optional
- Open-minded about learning new tech skills and practices
- Systematic thinking and fast comprehension
- Highly reliable, strong team player!
We offer a yearly gross salary starting at EUR 56.000, with the willingness to overpay depending on your qualifications and experiences. Let's talk :)
If you want to bring your engagement and skills into an international company, which values team culture, please send your CV and cover letter to Michael Ionita: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Matomy MF GmbH
Schwindgasse 5 / 2 / 2-1