Vice President (VP) of Finance
Vienna, Austria · Finance
At SMARTASSISTANT, we develop and distribute a software solution that helps people choose products, services and solutions that match their needs much faster and smarter. We are the global leading technology provider for interactive advice solutions across all channels: online, mobile and in the store.
SMARTASSISTANT is used by the world's leading companies in a variety of industries and languages and has been applied to well over 100 different product categories, ranging from electronics to home appliances, fashion products, B2B products and services, and more. For more information and examples please visit smartassistant.com/examples.
As part of its growth strategy, SMARTASSISTANT is looking for an entrepreneurial candidate to help set-up our finance, reporting and analysis function. The candidate leading the finance function will be responsible for setting up all finance processes and reporting systems, including budgeting, forecast, transfer pricing system, hedging and other policies.
- Set up, direct and coordinate financial planning and budget management
- Set up and maintain hedging policy
- Set up and maintain transfer pricing system
- Manage preparation of consolidated financial statements and reports for internal and external purposes
- Manage tax optimization
- Manage cash-flow and support fundraising activities with equity investors and banks
- Financial and liquidity forecasts
- Manage grants applications and coordination
- Ensure compliance with state financial reporting requirements
- Coordinate financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements
- Represent the company externally to government agencies, auditors, banks
- Oversee daily operations of the finance and accounting department
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff
- University Degree in Economics, Tax, Finance or Business Administration
- Five (5) to ten (10) years experience in a mid to senior level finance position
- Two (2) to four (4) years experience at "Big Four" would be an advantage
- Fluent German and English speaker
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Working knowledge of short and long-term budgeting and forecasting
- Minimum gross salary of EUR 70,000.00 / year - overpayment possible depending on qualifications and experience
- Office in the heart of the city
- Work in international environment
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today. Be SMART tomorrow!
Apply for this job