Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
As leading supplier of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Goods we produce and distribute our products worldwide. Within our Johnson & Johnson Enterprise Supply Chain our Customer & Logistics Services organization (CLS) is responsible for all distribution operations on a global basis ensuring highest supply quality and reliability, responsiveness, cost competitiveness and access to technology innovation that fuels superior growth.
Currently we are looking to complement our CLS-team with an agile and service-oriented
Distribution Planning & Inventory Manager AT/CEE (m/f)
Responsible for planning and managing instrument and implant supply in AT and CEE region to the local warehouse, final customers and OrthoKit facility. Accountable for inventory levels and effectiveness within the region. Managing a team to achieve goals and objectives.
- Drive supply chain activities for assigned product portfolio including demand planning, new product launch planning, inventory planning, and supply network planning
- Own the global, long-term demand and supply chain strategy for one or multiple key product portfolios, partnering with Global Strategic Marketing and New Product Management to develop demand scenarios and strategies
- Lead and facilitate the AT & CEE Demand Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process with regional marketing and commercial finance in order to align market and financial requirements with manufacturing capabilities
- Set and achieve annual AT & CEE inventory business plan, set safety stock levels, manage inventory tracking processes and reconciliate (i.e. actual vs. plan), identify and implement inventory reduction opportunities
- Collaborate with Manufacturing and/or External Operations on corresponding supply scenarios and strategies
- Support and influence business planning and financial planning processes and leverage lean concepts and Six Sigma tools to develop and effectively implement advanced supply chain solutions, processes, and systems improvements
- Build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders including Marketing, Manufacturing, Finance, External Operations, NPI, R&D, and Quality
- Provide thought leadership and direction to peers through training and coaching
- Provide leadership and development to a team of Supply Chain Planning Analysts by recruiting, training, mentoring, and rewarding for high levels of company contribution
- Attain and drive improvements to Key Performance Indicators, including forecast accuracy (MAPE, bias), inventory, Slow Moving/Obsolete (SLOB), and customer service (LIFR)
- Lead the global service review meeting with commercial and supply chain partners to communicate service risks and actions
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required (preferably in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics, or Operations). A Master's degree or MBA is preferred
- A minimum of 8 years in Supply Chain, Operations, Finance, and/or Marketing, thereof min. 5 years in Demand, Inventory, Supply Network Planning and/or Supply Planning required
- Understanding of end-to-end supply chain interactions and interdependencies
- Strong understanding of planning system functionality, planning parameters, net requirement inputs, and integration into supply chain processes
- Experience in scenario planning is strongly preferred
- People management experience with demonstrated self-awareness, decisiveness and ability to create a positive work environment required
- Proven track record of challenging the "statusquo", visualizing potential opportunities and implementing actions to build value
- Excellent collaborator, strong on partnering and effective communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fastpaced, team oriented, customer-service driven environment
- Analytical, structured and solution oriented working approach
- Project management skills, with the ability to drive change and influence decisionmaking through multiple levels (Analyst, Manager, Director, Vice President) of the organization is required
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills required
- High sense of urgency, adaptable to meet rapidly changing priorities
- ERP systems experience is required, JDE, SAP, Microsoft Access and/or SQL proficiency experience is strongly preferred
- High proficiency and advanced understanding in Microsoft Excel is required
- Business fluency in German and English is a must
- May require up to 30% travel
Sind Sie interessiert?
Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen online!