George wants you… as a
User Interface Designer (UI & UX)
- Europe's most modern banking. He is intelligent and personal, powerful and empowering, he's got the skills and he's got the looks. George is designed and developed by a g(e)orgeous international team at the Erste Campus in Vienna, for sure the most exciting office around.
- on a mission to enable people: He wants them to gain control over their financial life - by smartly designed functions and an interface they can relate to.
- convinced: Design matters!
You are …
- experienced. You've been spending at least 3 years working on real projects, with a focus on user interaction.
- creative. Your sense for visual aesthetics is inspirational and when you create visual systems, you focus on beauty, high fidelity and designs that are ready for production.
- impressive. As is your portfolio which contains more than glossy, mocked-up images.
- conceptual. Your thinking balances user needs and business goals.
- skilled. You master full responsive designs and the more you know about mobile app design the better are your chances.
- cool. You are a great team player who handles feedback professionally, gets even better under pressure and doesn't have a humor tumor.
- brave. George has more than 1 million real customers so don't be afraid to show what you've got.
- international. Be proud of wherever you come from, but express this pride in fluent English and German.
We will …
- welcome you in BeeOne, the innovation hub of Erste Group. We are a subsidiary of one of the largest banks in Central and Eastern Europe. We value both innovation and tradition and we care for people. For almost 16 million customers, to be more precise.
- introduce you to 6 awesome new colleagues in our success- and colorful design team, to many more awesome people and, of course, to George. You'll be a match.
- give you an attractive, state-of-the-art working environment and lots of challenges to make a real difference.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary, dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 39.600,- gross per year for this position.
You should …
- send us your portfolio and your motivation to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- trust us that your application and documents will be treated strictly confidential and that we will get back to you soon.
George is looking forward to seeing you!