Integration Tester / Support Engineer (m/f)
The platform development group at Greentube is currently establishing a dedicated technical integration and support team.
Within this team you work alongside the teams that focus on software architecture, software delivery and software development to support our live products together with our international customers and their technical service providers.
- You test our integrations, analyze problems and find solutions to prevent incidents, suggest permanent solutions for recurring problems
- Be the 2nd or 3rd level support contact for technical queries, problems, incidents, questions and requests for our applications (no call center atmosphere!). You are primary responsible for maintaining a seamless workflow and the ongoing quality improvement for our processes
- You define requirements and test cases, drive the development of tools, which are provided by internal teams or suppliers, to handle recurring tasks effectively
- You review, comment and advise on technical matters that arise while we operate our products
To achieve that you work directly together
- with our key accounting team to assist current suppliers and customers to ensure quality of service requirements based on SLAs
- with our software architects to ensure that existing components are catering to recurring tasks effectively, avoiding manual intervention wherever possible
- with our back office development team to create tools that empower your team and our customers to analyze data and carry out recurring tasks via our in house, self-service portal
- with our operation teams to ensure that the integrations are well documented, monitored and maintained
- with platform delivery to ensure the stable operation of a wide range of product and game suppliers, which are published on both B2B and B2C platforms
- You have excellent analyzing and troubleshooting skills
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the field of testing and software development
- You have experience working as an application support with service oriented architecture and have used - or even better - helped to create, test or support APIs or web based applications in the past
- You feel comfortable querying data in relational databases (SQL), use monitoring tools and log files (IIS) to investigate customer inquiries or issues that we experience in our production environments
- You enjoy communicating with our B2B customers as much as you enjoy helping internal departments
- You want to get to the bottom of any issue that arises, ensure that it is resolved, and communicate during that process with the affected customers and product owners
- You have the will to understand
and identify issues including problem management in a large scale, distributed system, supported by an in-house development team and a range of tools to help you work effectively on your day-to-day tasks
- A completed higher (B.Sc. or equivalent) technical education is advantageous but not a requirement
Skills that you can acquire in this position
- You will be in direct contact with large international gaming, sportsbook and media companies - literally around the world, giving you a global work experience.
- Deep understanding of issue identification and problem management in a large scale, distributed system, supported by an in-house development team and a range of tools to help you work effectively on your day-to-day tasks.
- How to organize and manage multi-dimensional growth with regards to countries, gaming products, client technology, integration layers and development partners.
- How to deliver distributed applications that can scale via the data centers that Greentube operates in multiple international locations.
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits (health care, employee discount, events,…)
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 42.000,- for applicants with at least three years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.