A job like no other:
Professional Business Development Manager SEE, Unit Contract Logistics/SCM m/f.
Head Office Wien, Location 1020 Wien, Stella-Klein-Löw-Weg 11
DB Schenker is one of the leading providers of integrated logistics services in Austria and South East Europe. In order to strengthen our team, we are currently seeking a suitable candidate for the position of
Professional Business Development Manager SEE, Unit Contract Logistics/SCM m/f, 40 hours/week (Start ASAP)
As Professional Business Development Manager you: * Are responsible for customer development in Contract Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Analyse customer demands as well as establish and expand target accounts to support growth and meet our annual sales targets
- Liaise and negotiate with customers and suppliers
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders and account owners
- Coordinate and manage projects during tender and implementation phase and act as an interface between customer and solution design
- Are part of an international team collaborating closely with our KAM and sales team to focus on solution driven strategic overall development within specific market segments
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Logistics in combination with minimum of 5 years' relevant professional experience with deep focus on Contract Logistics development
- Ideally good understanding of production supply business in the automotive sector
- Strong English and German skills are essential, any additional SEE language skills are an asset
- Capable to multi-task and to build/maintain relationships
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Above average commitment and motivation, self-driven personality
- The opportunity to work independently in a friendly and dedicated team
- Flexible working hours
- Varied and challenging tasks and assignments
- Continual further education and training through the DB Schenker Academy
- A secure job in an international corporation
The Austrian collective agreement covering the position described stipulates a minimum salary of EUR 34.433,- (gross) per annum. An extra salary component that conforms to the current salary structure on the market will also be offered in line with the candidate's qualifications and experience.
Have we sparked your interest? Then submit your application.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Stephanie Gritzner +43 5 7686 210 321.