Because success comes from working together.
As a European technology group for construction services, we construct thousands of buildings and structures around the world every year by bringing the right people, materials and equipment together at the right place and at the right time. This would not be possible without teamwork - across geographic boundaries and business units. Become a part of our team!
For our location in Vranduk - Bosnia and Herzegovina we are looking for a
Technical Project Manager (m/f)
- management of the construction site
- achieving internal and contractual goals while ensuring customer satisfaction
- liaising with management to provide details of progress
- assuring the quality of executed work, within time and budget
- negotiation of contracts (needs to have strength's in conclusion of contracts)
- common selection of reasonable partnerships with subcontractors and suppliers together with the Management
- project personnel selection and organizing project start up
- close collaboration with the commercial & supporting units
- leading and managing of the project team
- liaising with employer and/or Engineer
- advanced knowledge of FIDIC contracts
- university degree in respective field
- membership in respective chamber of engineers or chartered engineer
- extensive work experience (> 15 years)
- project management experience
- quality and cost awareness
- fluent in English (spoken and written)
- IT skills like MS Office (iTWO, Primavera - an advantage)
- proactive, motivated, teamwork skills, independent, dedicated and accurate way of working
- social and intercultural skills
We offer you a dynamic and responsible position, good compensation, chance for a professional and personal development and challenging but also friendly working environment.
Please apply online via our homepage and submit your full application including a detailed CV, a cover letter (in English), references and certificates, as well as your salary expectations on the online application form.
Human Resource Consultant
Tel. +43 1 22422-1230