Team Leader Customer Service SEA (m/f)
THE OPPORTUNITIES ARE ENDLESS WHEN YOU ARE FEARLESS The KTM GROUP is where forward-thinking minds meet adrenaline-fueled jobs. If your're passionate about forging the future and, of course, motorcycles, then working for the biggest motorcycle manufacturer in Europe may just be the perfect opportunity for you.
- leading the customer service team of KTM in SEA, located in Singapore
- market observation of KTM and Husqvarna products in South East Asia
- collecting and forwarding of information from South East Asia markets to technical coordinators in headquarter to support trouble finding and -solving
- coordination of after sales information flow from KTM and Husqvarna headquarter to the market in South East Asia
- main contact person for assigned markets in South East Asia in regards to technical requests, after sales inquiries and handling of warranty issues
- observation of warranty credit notes and warranty statistics of markets in South East Asia
- regular visits of assigned markets in South East Asia
- cooperation in various projects of After Sales and Dealer Development
- technical education (University degree, College diploma or Master Craftsmen)
- a minimum of 3 years work experience in the motorcycle / automobile industry
- several years of work experience as workshop manager or advanced motorcycle mechanic
- good English skills both orally and written, other languages (f.e. German, Bahasa Malay, Chinese) are an advantage
- good MS office skills
- passion for Motorcycles
- willingness to travel and to stay abroad
- high degree of flexibility, reliability and self-motivation
- communicative personality with organizational skills and team spirit
- the opportunity to help shape the future of Europe's most successful motorcycle manufacturer
- a diverse and responsible range of duties with the opportunity to further develop your career in line with previous experience
- attractive social benefits, flexible working times and interesting further training opportunities as well as a unique company culture characterized by collegiality and team spirit
- performance-related remuneration starting from EUR 45.000,- (gross) per year (extra payment possible). According to § 9 Abs. 2 Non-Discrimination Act, we are obliged to indicate the minimum salary level.
0043 7742 6000 / 281
To submit your application, please use our online form only. This enables us to process your application as quickly as possible. Thank you!
SETZE UNSERE ERFOLGSSTORY FORT, INDEM DU DEINE EIGENE SCHREIBST!
Application process: an interview on two levels conducted by the HR and the specialist department