Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you've found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Retail Transformation Manager (m/f)
Retail Strategy & Products is the unit responsible for providing business and market transparency, aligning strategy & business aspirations as well as optimizing product penetration across RBI's Retail franchise. For this division we are now searching a person who supports us in strategy definition as well as implementation of group-wide business initiatives.
- Contribute to RBI Retail strategy definition in close alignment with RBI Board Member for Retail and local Retail Board Members. Contribute to definition and update of Digital Banking strategy for Retail
- Support definition and establishment of digital sales & service model in Retail Banking
- Develop and implement strategic transformation roadmap to prepare RBI Retail for the Digital Age
- Drive the strategy implementation by monitoring the group-wide strategy roll-out as well as by leading implementation projects prioritized by the Board.
- Define and prioritize regulatory and business requirements and steer implementation of group-wide digital initiatives like Open Banking/ PSD2
- Act as interface to other business lines (e.g. Corporate) as well as Operations & IT during project execution
- Represent Retail Banking in group-wide projects and programs
- Provide networking and best practice sharing with NWBs to enhance regional cooperation
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Financial Service Industry/ Retail Banking, Management Consulting experience of advantage
- Highly self-motivated and independent
- Excellent analytical skills, structured and organized
- Preferably experience in business steering and project management as well as in Digital Banking topics
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent command of English, CEE language is an advantage
- Willingness to travel throughout the Raiffeisen network
- Ability to steer, manage and influence initiatives without direct line responsibilitys
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 80.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!