Trade Finance Manager
The Trade Finance Manager is responsible for handling of receivable finance transactions in SBAG, as well as contributes to trade finance portfolio, volume and P&L. He/she interacts with SBEU banks regarding receivables finance and transfer of knowledge.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Set up receivables finance in SBAG (incl. selection of IT provider, alignment of process with stakeholders, internal education)
- Acquisition of deals (in cooperation with Corporate Banking and Head of Trade Finance)
- Transaction management (from credit application to hand-over to back-office)
- Interaction with customers and internal stakeholders
- Support for other trade finance transactions (L/C, L/G, ECA-covered deals)
- University degree
- min. 5 years work experience in receivables finance
- Analytical skills, conflict management, stress-resilience, flexibility, team-oriented
- MS Office; experience related to IT solutions for Receivable Finance / Supply Chain would be an advantage
- Fluent English and German; any CEE language or Russian would be an advantage
- We acknowledge and reward good performance
- We offer personal and professional development through your career
- Be part of the committed and successful Sberbank Europe team
- Gather international experience in a dynamic and moving forward environment
Annual Gross salary EUR45.000,- based on our collective bargaining agreement (for 38,5 hours/week) - additional payment according to skills and experience. The position can be filled as soon as possible.
We`re looking forward to your online application!
Sberbank Europe AG
Schwarzenbergplatz 3, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Tel.: +43 1 22732 0