For the further development of our division Clay Building Materials Europe in our HQ/ Vienna, we are currently looking for a
Digital Program Manager Commerce
- Program Management to define, implement and establish our future CBME Digital Marketing platform. This platform will facilitate in particular the process of digital lead generation and digital campaign management. Moreover, it will serve as single sign-on entry point for our direct and indirect customers.
- Lead, inspire and ensure business participation for the digital program and establish governance according to the defined strategy
- Supporting the organisational change which goes along with the digitalisation
- Steering of all cross-functional and cross-country team members representing mainly marketing, sales customer service and IT
- Steering of external consultants to secure on-time, in-full delivery of consultancy services with regards to implementation and further development of our future Digital Marketing Platform and related applications
- Collection and aggregation of business requirements for applications to be developed on the new platform - securing a harmonized approach across the CBME Business Unit Countries facilitating roll out of common applications and best practice sharing
- Roadmap specification and roll-out priority setting
- Implementing agile methodologies
- Adapting (if needed) and maintaining methodologies and practices based on learnings from pilot countries and ensuring anchoring thereof in tools and systems
- Designing and delivering training for users of the new applications
- Setting agenda for and facilitate steering committee, executive and other stakeholder meetings related to the marketing and customer interaction digitalization programs
- Setting up performance metrics and reporting capability for digital marketing related activities across the organization
- Alignment of digital marketing-related topics between the CBME and Headquarter Services, esp. Marketing Communication, Strategic Sales, IT
- Minimum Master's degree in business, marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in Marketing and/or Strategic consulting (focus Digital Marketing)
- Experience in managing digitalization programs in a multinational context
- Experience in using agile methodologies (ideally also in distributing this knowledge to others)
- Change management experience
- Project/Program management experience
- IT affinity and knowledge: Expertise in web content management systems, digital campaign management systems, web shop functionality, SAP interfacing;
- Personal skills:
- Leadership skills: driving change & building trust.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Showing decisiveness
- Drawing the right conclusions and being persistent in the implementation
- Excellent command in English (any other language is an advantage)
- Experience in an industrial enterprise is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel frequently (the Digital Program Manager Commerce will be located in the Headquarters in Vienna/Austria, in Belgium, in The Netherlands or in the United Kingdom but has to travel frequently to other locations in Europe)
Wolfgang Weiss is looking forward to getting to know you!