Runtastic develops a continuously evolving portfolio of apps and online services to track fitness and health data. Together with adidas, we create exceptional experiences for our worldwide community. We work in a fun start-up environment and have team members from all over the world. As change makers, we share a passion for cutting-edge technology and the vision of making the world a healthier place.
- Designing and implementing selected features for our mobile apps
- Making our social fitness network visible and appealing in our mobile apps
- Collaborating with engineers, designers and product managers to create an engaging experience for millions of active users
- Continuously evaluating the technologies used, developing cutting-edge technology and contributing to the further technical development of your colleagues
- Passion for mobile development and interest in deepening your (first) experience with Android
- Preferably, a degree in Computer Science or a related field (higher technical institute or university)
- Very good German and good English skills OR very good English skills (written and spoken)
- Self-starter, fast learner and motivated team player
And here's the fine print: The minimum salary is EUR 32,650 gross per year. But that is certainly the very least we can do for you. Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.
+43 660 6616069