NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
Have you just graduated with a Masters in Electrical Engineering/Physics? Do you consider yourself a high potential? Are you ambitious and willing to take on a technically innovative learning curve?
Join our unique talent acceleration program "Go Shadow"!
You will become the "shadow" of one of our key experts who is Lead Architect for our business line Secure Identification Solutions and responsible for system definition of all related products.
Please click on the link below to see our success story of our first Shadow Program:
What are we expecting from you?
As candidate for this role you:
• provide a Master degree in Electronics / Electrical / Software Engineering or other relevant studies
• ideally provide RFID transmissions systems experience
• are able to translate customer requirements into system- and module requirements/specifications
• are able to drive technology/architecture discussions with lead customers and product management / marketing
• can be the interface between internal and external IP/technology providers
• provide know-how on IP specification and documentation
• are familiar with integration and top level verification
• have experience in ultra-low power design techniques
• show very good communication skills and are able to guide and motivate others
• are used to an independent way of working and result-oriented
• are capable of dealing with time pressure and other constraints
• have the willingness to learn, listen and to adapt
• are willing to travel
• have full proficiency in English (optional German)
NXP offers competitive compensation. Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 46.000 gross. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Our people are the heart and soul of our business. Their talent enables NXP to continue providing Secure Connections for a Smarter World. Helping every employee to be the best that they can be is a core part of our philosophy. This means creating the right environment for individuals to flourish, with ample opportunities for career development.