Market Risk Specialist (m/f)
This position will be responsible for operational maintenance of treasury back office system from market risk side. Position also covers treasury business related middle office tasks as well as active management of interfaces of the Back Office System to adjacent systems/databases such as the Market Risk database. The Market Risk Specialist ensures accurate data flows between the systems on a daily basis and closely cooperates with IT, Operations, ALM/Treasury and Accounting departments throughout the Group and is responsible for roll-out of new Treasury products from market risk side. In addition the position includes operational tasks such as End-of-month procedures related to market risk management. A high degree of accuracy and a high attention to detail is preconditioned.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Treasury middle office function for Austrian Bank
- Key contact for implementation of new treasury products
- Functional responsibility and coordination of interfaces of the Market Risk database to adjacent systems (e.g. Back Office System)
- Operational responsibility for selected processes related to Austrian entity
- Daily collateral management for financial market transactions
- Main contact person for Operations and Accounting department for regular reporting tasks
- Back-up for daily group counterparty credit risk and market risk reports
- University degree in Business/Finance with strong analytical skills or degree in IT/Mathematics with strong business skills or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years in banking (Market Risk or ALM/Treasury)
- Analytical skills, reliability, high attention to detail, team-oriented, conflict-management
- Advanced IT skills, advanced MS Excel skills, SQL required, VBA is a strong advantage, SAS/R advantage, Experience with bank-systems (Treasury front office system, Treasury back office system, core-banking system, ALM-system), liquidity risk management systems is an advantage
- English mandatory, German and other CEE languages advantage
- Leadership in projects, coordination of group entities, alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- We acknowledge and reward good performance
- We offer personal and professional development through your career
- Be part of the committed and successful Sberbank Europe team
- Gather international experience in a dynamic environment
Minimum annual gross salary EUR 45.000, based on our collective bargaining agreement - additional payments according to the skills and experience.
We`re looking forward to your online application!
Sberbank Europe AG
Schwarzenbergplatz 3, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Tel.: +43 1 22732 0