Business Solutions Manager, Digital (f/m)
Sony DADC is a leading end-to-end service provider for the entertainment industry and beyond, offering world-class digital and physical supply chain solutions, software services, and optical media replication services. The company's network consists of service offices, optical media production, distribution and digital facilities worldwide.
The Business Solutions Manager, Digital will be responsible for the business performance and execution of our Digital Service Delivery, for European video-, music and games clients.. The successful candidate will further be responsible for on-boarding process of digital clients and the translation of digital business processes into the service teams and ensuring efficient and high quality execution.
This is an interesting role within the central organisation involving daily communication with numerous clients and internally with all business areas including partners.
- Facilitate the on-boarding process of European digital clients, ensure the streamlining of collaboration process and transfer successfully into the client services team.
- Define and support the roll out of processes that are translatable to any potential digital clients
- Provide training for and support the relevant members of the client services teams as well as relevant staff at the clients on systems and way-of-working.
- Drive efficiency through process changes, improved communication and 'ease of use' strategies
- Ability to design and maintain a structured problem solving and continuous improvement environment.
- Ensure appropriate and efficient usage of various digital supply chain systems from ‚asset in' to plattform delivery.
- Track issues, consolidate and ensure improvements are implemented
- Support the development of and monitor KPI's. Analyse performance statistics to both identify areas of best practice and facilitate process improvements.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent education
- Proven experience in a digital and operational background
- Strong planning and problem solving skills along with attention to detail
- Proven direct client/supplier engagement experience
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Innovative and visionary thinking personality
- Excellent communication, persuasive and analytical skills
- Demonstrate a client focus combined with strategic capabilities
The gross annual salary for this position starts at EUR 40.000,-. An attractive, market compliant salary package will be offered commensurate with applicant's skills and experience.