StreamUnlimited Engineering develops software and electronics for Audio Streaming and Voice Recognition, and is a leading company in this field. Our solutions are used by Premium Consumer Brands, as well as manufacturers of Smart Home products. We also develop Connectivity-solutions for other industries, i.e. medical technology. StreamUnlimited is a main player in the field of Chromecast built-in(tm), and is the worldwide certification house for this.
We are looking for
Software Developers C/C++ (m/f)
- You develop new Software-Solutions based on our Streaming-Platforms. The scope of work ranges from Internet Services (i.e. Spotify) and Audio Engines (GStreamer) to GUI (QT).
- You create concepts, implement them and validate new functions and features.
- Beside working on customer-projects you are involved in internal research projects
(Multiroom-Systems, IoT, …)
- Technical education on university-level (Informatics, Electronics or similar)
- You belong to the top 10% of developers
- Distinguished C/C++ Developer and expert for (embedded) Linux
- You are familiar with Network-/Internet-Standards and ARM processors
- Experience with Agile Programming (scrum) is an advantage
- You have the ambition to work full-time the next 5 years
What we offer
- Growing company with various career possibilities
- Team-oriented and informal work environment
- Challenging projects
- Collaboration with the world's leading technology companies (incl. trips to Asia and USA)
- Vienna office is 7 minutes from U6 and 4 minutes from Badner Bahn, sufficient parking lots
- Subsidized cafeteria, flexible working hours
For these positions we offer an annual salary of at least EUR 42.000 (for seniors above EUR 50.000) and performance-related bonus payments.
Are you interested? Please send your application (2 A4 pages are sufficient, incl. photo) to: firstname.lastname@example.org