Parkbob is a crowd-sensing service helping people to easily find a parking spot in cities. We are a technology and data-driven startup with a strong focus to realize our ambitions. As a small team with an international background, we are willing to provide the best environment for our team members. We know that our success will be a joint effort. Parkbob has already received seed funding from business angels and VCs.
- You jointly design the Software Architecture of the systems with our lead developer
- You contribute in planning and executing our product and roadmap
- You actively push agile methods and software QA
What we are looking for:
- 1+ years' experience in full stack software development
- Good Node.js experience, MEAN stack experience is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with MongoDB is preferred, (other NoSQL technologies and/or PostGIS is a plus)
- Ideally experience with GIS data and related tools (not required)
- Experience in software methodologies, requirements management, software QA and related tools
- Ideally experience with cloud-based infrastructure and server management
- Successful track record of delivering on projects, both individually and as a team member
What we are offering:
- A dynamic team with lots of start-up spirit :)
- Attractive package consisting of salary and share of our success
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic atmosphere in our office embedded in a start-up campus
- Other benefits such as free soft-drinks, top equipment and continuous training
We know that we will reach our goal only together with our team. This means that along with your salary, you will participate in the company's success. The salary is depending on the professional qualification and experience.
Interested? We are very much looking forward to your application and a more detailed discussion about the position. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parkbob GmbH, Treustrasse 22-24, 1200 Wien, Austria