Discover our Spirit
Join a dynamic and fast growing technology company with wide international exposure. TTTech provides leading edge dependable networking solutions based on deterministic Ethernet and modular safety platforms to leading companies in the aerospace, automotive, industrial, and off-highway industries. The company's solutions improve the safety and reliability of networked systems in the transportation and industrial segments. In order to grow our aerospace business in the Americas we are looking for inspiring team-players, eager to support our ambitious growth. TTTech North America Inc. is a division of an Austrian company (TTTech Computertechnik AG) and a name synonymous with reliable network and safety critical system solutions. TTTech North America has an exciting opportunity for a
Junior System Engineer Aerospace
in their Andover, Massachusetts, location supporting the Aerospace Business Unit.
A key role for this position will be to provide first-level technical support to customers, new installation starts, training, and to work with them on applications for TTTech technology and products. In support of customer visits and large projects or training, it may be required to travel to locations in USA, Canada and South America in addition to occasional travels to the TTTech Headquarters in Vienna, Austria.
- Provides customer technical support, plus helps evaluate customer requirements and needs to determine how to align with TTTech technologies and products to create a solution (architectures, use cases, benefits, etc).
- Executes on-site quickstarts (lab setup of equipment), training, and seminars with the customer to demonstrate the value proposition of TTTech solutions.
- Supports technical proposals and/or supports the sales team on the business proposal and business case development
- Works in the US lab developing new customer facing demonstrators that show the technology and its benefits as well as doing first line problem investigation and customer integration.
- Supports and participates in marketing programs, conferences, and events when needed
- Creates and delivers technical papers and/or presentations
- Prepares reports and provides feedback to management personnel on a timely basis
- Other tasks as directed by management
- Bachelor's degree minimum, Master's degree preferred, in computer science -focused on aerospace engineering preferred
- Strong software programming skills, including Linux, and strong lab skills for isolating and debugging problems. VxWorks knowledge and programming a plus.
- The ability to work closely and coordinate with the multiple internal departmental teams both in the US and internationally, while being highly self-motivated and accustomed to working autonomously
- The ability to learn new products quickly and comprehensively in order to effectively support potential clients
- Knowledge in software and hardware development for real-time embedded systems a plus
- Background in aerospace electronics and/or systems is a plus
- ARINC 653 experience or familiarization is a plus
- Knowledge with RTCA DO-254 and DO-178C is a plus
- Familiarity with FPGA and ASIC based applications is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio; Windows and Outlook
- Great organizational skills with attention to detail and exceptional follow-through
- Excellent communication skills (phone, person and writing)
- Must have clean driving record & license
- Must have ability to obtain a US Passport, international travel may be required
- Must be a legal US citizen
- Career in highly successful and fast growing multinational company
- An attractive career path leading to a higher technical or sales position for talented individuals
- Opportunities for travel in the USA and abroad
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed people with a "Hands-on" approach, who enjoy working as part of a tightly integrated team, and who are always looking for a challenge. We offer you excellent opportunities for professional and personal growth in a motivating work atmosphere in addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k), STD/LTD and medical/dental.
If you want to be an active part in the future of an innovative high-tech enterprise, then please submit your online application, resume and cover letter.
TTTech North America Inc., 300 Brickstone Square, Suite 1003
Andover, MA 01810 | www.tttech.com