Business Process Expert (f/m) Lab IT
Once operational in the summer of 2020, the BioFuture Plant 1 will be among the most modern facilities of its kind worldwide. As a result, in the future biologics could be brought to market faster and more cost-effective products could become available to our patients.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Analyze and refine requirements for delivering the necessary technology service to Technical Research and development (TRD) lab business.
• IT Business partner to the TRD Scientific lab and analytical community in Kundl and Schaftenau.
• Develop, roll out and lead a new innovative workplace for the users with the introduction of Digital labs and a Digital lab data strategy
• Develop a comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions
• Ensure consistency and traceability between user requirements, functional specifications and testing & validation. Support validation and testing (OQ, PQ, UAT...)
What you’ll bring to the role:
• BA/MA in IT, Engineering, Life Sciences or equivalent
• 8+ years of experience in working in the Pharma or IT Industry
• 6+ years of experience in the Lab IT domain
• 6+ years of experience as a business analyst/process expert/ business IT lead superuser/lab data or digital position
• Expert understanding of business process analysis & design and system architecture concepts;
• Expert understanding of the lab business processes
• Expert knowledge of GXP, 21CFR Part 11 and the CSV lifecycle
• Expert knowledge of lab systems including LIMS systems, Labware preferred, and Chromatography systems, empower or chromeleon
• Ability to solve complex business process / information challenges
• Proficient skills in global teams, working in a matrix environment
• Fluency in English and German
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 61.167,54 per year on a full time basis)
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.